Why Join the Tiree Team?
As the leader in project management, we deliver complex and cutting-edge real property projects across Canada and abroad.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of physical security projects associated with the requirement for facilities to be equipped with leading-edge physical security technologies and infrastructure.
Your Day to Day
- Lead facilitation meetings to elicit client project requirements
- Develop project scope, requirement documents, statement of work, participating in client discussions, analysis of functional and operational requirements of the client
- Produce key project management deliverables: project management plans, risk management plans, change management procedures etc
- Assist in the preparation of recommendations to engage or commission consultants, preparing consultant Request for Proposal (RFP) documents and reviewing and evaluating consultant proposals
- Plan and coordinate the activities of project personnel, contractors or other support providers, including the preparation of preliminary time schedules for project design and implementation
- Manage engineering and associated specialist teams, reviewing project costs and resolving variances with predetermined budgets by recommending action and resolving conflict
- Maintain the change management process that records changes to the scope of work
- Monitor the design, implementation and operations of the project against established goals
- Review monthly progress claims from consultants for compliance with consultant agreements and recommending payments;
- Identify and resolve strategic risk issues with clients
- Complete project close-out and lessons learned documents
- Degree or diploma in engineering, or a relevant field
- 10 years+ experience as a Project Manager supporting construction or engineering projects of high-complexity and value
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices and a track record of successful delivery. PMP designation or Prince 2 is an asset
- Effective leadership and organizational skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software application
- Eligibility to obtain security clearance. Asset: existing security clearance