Why Join the Tiree Team?
As a leader in the project management industry, we deliver complex and cutting-edge real property projects across Canada and abroad.
The Project Leader will be responsible for providing advisory and strategic planning support for major capital construction projects. The portfolio of projects will include buildings upgrades, civil infrastructure and accommodations projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Working as an advisor to our client in the prioritization and assignment of their real property projects within a larger program or portfolio of projects
- Managing several Senior Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project or program or portfolio and its associated team (e.g. project and financial management)
- Identifying and assigning project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships, developing work plans, ensuring adequate human resources, and developing a productive team environment
- Providing advice and leadership in the development and assessment of potential options on project development, recommending a preferred option and developing an implementation strategy through the preparation of a business case or feasibility study
- Meeting, negotiating and gaining support from internal and external organizational stakeholders (e.g. senior government executives, private-sector interests, municipal interests, community groups, etc.)
- Developing project alternatives and identifying their administrative, organizational, economic, or technical feasibility
- Undertaking due diligence activities for the acquisition or disposal of property (e.g. highest & best use studies, site selection studies)
- Preparing life-cycle cost estimates using the discounted cash-flow method and sensitivity analysis
- Developing risk management plans.
The Experience You Bring:
- A university degree or diploma in a related field (commerce, economics, finance, engineering, architecture etc.)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project leadership, providing strategic planning and financial analysis on large scale public sector projects
- Expertise in developing real property master plans, investment analysis reports, business cases, options analyses and risk management plans
- Experience leading teams
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain Secret government clearance (condition of employment)
There are many benefits to joining the Tiree Team, including:
Our People – work with industry leaders and best-in-class project teams
Our Projects – work on the most iconic and exciting real property projects
Our Culture – work within a vibrant corporate culture, with a full schedule of social events and a comprehensive health and wellness program
Our Compensation – work for an employer that offers competitive pay, RRSP matching, health benefits, and paid professional development
Tiree is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes employment equity. Tiree is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of accommodation measures you may require.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Tiree, but wish to note that only qualified candidates will be asked to attend an interview.