Why Join the Tiree Team?
As a leader in the project management industry, we deliver complex and cutting-edge real property projects across Canada and abroad.
As a Financial Analyst you will be a vital part of the project management team responsible for the planning and delivery of major construction and engineering projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Developing business plans or financial plans for various complex real property projects
- Participating in cost planning of project options and “what if” scenarios
- Providing advice on cost planning in order to coordinate ongoing project procurement activities with information within the organization’s financial system
- Identifying and quantifying potential risks and making contingency recommendations in order to minimize negative cost impacts
- Identifying, forecasting and analyzing project related risks focusing on the presentation, documentation and use of risk allowances or risk reserves or general contingencies
- Developing a detailed worksheet of sub-project annual funding, forecasts, value of work done over the life of the project
- Reviewing and monitoring overall project budget on a regular basis using information provided from the project team
- Highlighting variances and possible mitigation strategies to bring project costs back into budget
- Providing regular reports of project cash flow, including forecasted requirements on an as-required basis
- Evaluating or applying governmental or industry (i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) methods in financial decision making as they relate to real property
The Experience You Bring:
- University degree in a related field (Real Estate, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Architecture etc.)
- 7-10 years of experience in real estate/property financial analysis conducting tasks similar to those listed above
- Strong research and financial analysis abilities and a detailed understanding of trends specific to the real estate industry
- Excellent business acumen – ability to understand and appreciate client business requirements and operations relative to their real estate/property holdings
- Experience in developing real estate/property plans and strategies including investment analysis reports, business cases, options analyses, risk management plans, etc.;
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain Secret government clearance (condition of employment)
There are many benefits to joining the Tiree Team, including:
Our People – work with industry leaders and best-in-class project teams
Our Projects – work on the most iconic and exciting real property projects
Our Culture – work within a vibrant corporate culture, with a full schedule of social events and a comprehensive health and wellness program
Our Compensation – work for an employer that offers competitive pay, RRSP matching, health benefits, and paid professional development
Tiree is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes employment equity. Tiree is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of accommodation measures you may require.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Tiree, but wish to note that only qualified candidates will be asked to attend an interview.