Why Join the Tiree Team?
As a leader in the project management industry, we deliver complex and cutting-edge real property projects across Canada and abroad.
As the Project Manager, you will lead a series of major mechanical/electrical projects supporting the modernization of energy systems, with the goal of improving energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead facilitation meetings to elicit client project requirements
- Develop project scope, requirement documents, statement of work, participating in client discussions, analysis of functional and operational requirements of the client;
- Produce key project management deliverables: project management plans, risk management plans, change management procedures etc
- Assist in the preparation of recommendations to engage or commission consultants, preparing consultant Request for Proposal (RFP) documents and reviewing and evaluating consultant proposals
- Plan and coordinate the activities of project personnel, contractors or other support providers, including the preparation of preliminary time schedules for project design and implementation
- Manage engineering and associated specialist teams, reviewing project costs and resolving variances with predetermined budgets by recommending action and resolving conflicts
The Experience You Bring:
- A university degree or diploma in engineering (a mechanical/electrical engineering focus is an asset, as well as P.Eng designation)
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management managing projects in the civil, mechanical or elecrtical engineering industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications
- Ability to integrate and implement sustainability into a sound approach and design
- Experience with LEED, BOMABEST, WELL, Green Globes an asset
- PMP designation accreditation is an asset
- Experience working in the public sector would be an asset
- Eligibility to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
There are many benefits to joining the Tiree Team, including:
Our People – work with industry leaders and best-in-class project teams
Our Projects – work on the most iconic and exciting real property projects
Our Culture – work within a vibrant corporate culture, with a full schedule of social events and a comprehensive health and wellness program
Our Compensation – work for an employer that offers competitive pay, RRSP matching, health benefits, and paid professional development
Tiree is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes employment equity. Tiree is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of accommodation measures you may require.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Tiree, but wish to note that only qualified candidates will be asked to attend an interview.